About Systems Building Envelope and Roof Consultants
Q: Why should I hire Systems Building Envelope Consultants?
A: SYSTEMS specializes in the testing, evaluating, designing and monitoring of the building envelope as related to roofing and waterproofing problems. This specialization allows us to be the best in the industry. We stay current with industry trends and technical innovations while focusing on time proven solutions our clients require. From our Austin office, we are able to dispatch our field consultants with the proper testing equipment and manpower to study, test, design and make observations of any water infiltration issue per the specific needs of clients. Whether the testing involves new construction third party quality assurance or forensic analysis of problematic issues, SYSTEMS can address any building envelope needs you may have.
Q: What are some of your consulting services?
A: We offer a wide array of consulting services including:
- Complete Building Envelope testing, design and evaluation
- Roofing consulting- all types
- Waterproofing consulting- above/below grade
- Plaza deck issues
- Exterior vertical wall –all cladding systems
- Exterior wertical Wall – EIFS
- Garage structure and decks
- Air Barrier consulting
- Building performance testing
- Air Infiltration and water penetration testing
- Infrared thermography
A: Our staff credentials include:
- Registered Roof Observer-RRO #0209
- Green Roof Professional, GRP
- Air Barrier Field Auditor # 10086
- Certified Building Analyst, BP ID # 5017047
- Certified for Air Leakage Testing-Large Buildings
- CBST (Certified Building Science Thermographer)
- CEI (Certified EIFS Inspector)